We are proud of our variety of courses that we offer, ranging from counselling to health and fitness. Discover below which courses we offer and how they could help you achieve your ambitions:
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (RQF) – This qualification is excellent for learners who have a passion for counselling and are curious to see whether that is the correct career path for them. This is also a good starting point for those who may like to progress onto further counselling qualifications in the future.
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (RQF) – This course focuses on how to plan, deliver and evaluate unsupervised exercise sessions. For learners who are interested in a career relating to fitness or would like to gain entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor, this course is a perfect choice.
- Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health (RQF) – This course serves as a brilliant introduction for those who are interested in the food aspect of fitness. This course does not require any previous qualifications and is a good way to see whether this career is ideal.
- Level 3 Award in Conflict Management Training (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who would like to have more knowledge and understanding conflict management training. This course should be
- Level 3 Award in Mediation Practice (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who have no prior experience in the field of mediation. This qualification will help boost learners’ understanding and skills relating to mediation.
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (RQF) – This course gives the learner the knowledge and skills to be able to act as a personal trainer unsupervised. For learners who wish to become a personal trainer or higher, this qualification is a good way to start.
- Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in a role within a guidance environment. This will help learners understand and demonstrate how to create bonds with their clients and guide them through their concerns or issues with alternative routes and options.
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in existing management roles who are planning to move into a development or a mentoring role.
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in a paid or voluntary role delivering therapeutic counselling to clients. This course will provide alternative views to the learner’s practice, including having a focus on self-reflection, and will enhance the learner’s understanding of their role.