Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training (RQF)
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a teaching qualification that will provide learners with a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to meeting the needs of learners. It is a nationally recognised qualification which allows you to progress onto the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training, bringing you closer to being able to gain your QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills).
– 14 days money back guarantee!
– No pushy sales techniques, just give us a try!
– No nonsense provider, we do exactly what we say on the tin!
The course is delivered through our online learning platform where learners have access to the units, assignments and learning materials associated with the course. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. The course will be assessed by a combination of written assignments, a portfolio of teaching evidence and observation of teaching or training.
Furthermore, learners will be observed for a total of 3 hours during the course to assess the practical elements of the qualification. The observations should be completed within a suitable environment (such as a school, adult learning centre or club) with a suitably qualified teacher. Simulation of teaching (micro-teaching) is not permitted for this qualification – all observations are completed via witness statement.
Who Should Do This Course?
The course has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to deliver pre-prepared material to a variety of learners within a chosen subject. Moreover, this course would be suitable for individuals who are seeking career progression in their area of work or who have just started a teaching/training role. Furthermore, learners who have completed the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), or Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) may wish to enrol on the course for further development.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Focus Awards are the approved awarding body for this qualification. Focus Awards believe in offering the very best service, advice and guidance so that we can support our learners on their journeys to success and achievement.
The six units that all learners must complete to gain this qualification are:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area
All learners must be able to meet the entry requirements to be able to complete this course:
- Must be in-service. All learners will be required to complete a minimum of 30 teaching hours and three observations
- Must be able to demonstrate their skills in numeracy and literacy at a Level 2 standard
- Willingness to complete the course and better your understanding
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Support team – You will receive live support throughout the duration of your course. Our amazing Support Team are available around the clock through our support system, just submit a ticket with your query and we will provide a same day response!
- Knowledge base – Learners are provided with access to our Knowledge Base system, which is full of useful videos, articles, and documents to assist you throughout the course.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 5 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.