Level 3 Award in Mediation Practice (RQF)
The Level 3 Award in Mediation Practice will expand learners’ prior knowledge about mediation theory and practice and help them to develop more specialised skills.
Price: £199.99 all-inclusive
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written assignments using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Furthermore, some aspects of this course will be assessed through an observation carried out by a qualified observer. The number of guided learning hours for this course is 40, with most learners completing this course within 2 months.
Who should do this course?
This course is the ideal award for learners who have no prior qualification but want to improve their knowledge and understanding about mediation practice. Furthermore, students will acquire the positive behaviours, skills and confidence to prevent, resolve and transform conflict.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
To view the course specification, please click here.
We include a variety of learning materials and resources as part of our all-inclusive service. These materials can include Unit Presentations, Advice Leaflets, Made Simple Guides and Reading Lists. Furthermore, we are always developing our course resources to enhance our learner experience. We have included some video resources that will feature in our courses shortly:
The unit that all learners must complete to gain this qualification is:
- Understanding mediation principles and practice
All learners must meet these entry requirements to be able to complete the course:
- Must be qualified in numeracy and literacy at a Level 2 standard
- Learners must be over 16 years old
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
To learn more about us, please visit our about us page!