Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare and Nutritional Therapy (RQF)
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare and Nutritional Therapy develops the learner’s knowledge, understanding and skills to identify, assess potential imbalances and specific requirements related to nutrition. Topics studied include applied nutrition and healthcare, the application of nutritional therapy to healthcare through food and exercise and applied nutrition for vegetarians and vegans.
Price: £999.99 all-inclusive
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
This qualification is ideal for learners who are looking to broaden their knowledge on health care and nutritional therapy as well as opening up career progression opportunity for roles such as nutritional therapist in private practice, natural health clinic or at health & fitness clubs. Learners who successfully complete this diploma may also progress to specialist training in nutritional therapy or other complementary therapies at university level. Learners may wish to work towards registration with professional bodies relevant to the sector.
This qualification is offered through TQUK (Training Qualifications UK). As an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation, all of the TQUK qualifications are guaranteed to conform to a high standard. Steps are taken to ensure that all TQUK qualifications are delivered with the best possible service for all learners.
To view the course specification, please click here.
There are no videos that are directly related to this topic. However, we can display some Assessment Methods, which are part of the All Inclusive package:
The four units that all learners must complete to gain this qualification are:
- Applied nutrition and health care
- Nutritional therapy for wellness
- Health care through food and exercise
- Applied nutrition for vegetarians and vegans
All learners must meet these entry requirements to be able to complete the course:
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in numeracy and literacy at a Level 2 standard
- Students must be at least 18 years old
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
To learn more about us, please visit our about us page!