Counselling and Guidance Courses
Explore our fully accredited Counselling and Guidance courses – enrol today with no additional fees!
Our ‘Counselling and Guidance’ courses cover a variety of fields relating to counselling and guidance. To ensure you choose the perfect course, discover what completing each course can offer you below:
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (RQF) – This qualification is excellent for learners who have a passion for counselling and are curious to see whether that is the correct career path for them. This is also a good starting point for those who may like to progress onto further counselling qualifications in the future.
- Level 3 Award in Conflict Management Training (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who would like to have more knowledge and understanding conflict management training. This course should be
- Level 3 Award in Mediation Practice (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who have no prior experience in the field of mediation. This qualification will help boost learners’ understanding and skills relating to mediation.
- Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in a role within a guidance environment. This will help learners understand and demonstrate how to create bonds with their clients and guide them through their concerns or issues with alternative routes and options.
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in existing management roles who are planning to move into a development or a mentoring role.
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (RQF) – This course is ideal for learners who are already in a paid or voluntary role delivering therapeutic counselling to clients. This course will provide alternative views to the learner’s practice, including having a focus on self-reflection, and will enhance the learner’s understanding of their role.