Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training will give you the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to confirm occupational competence in the education and training sector. This qualification is an essential introduction for anyone wanting to work and teach within this sector.
– 14 days money back guarantee!
– No pushy sales techniques, just give us a try!
– No nonsense provider, we do exactly what we say on the tin!
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Moreover, students are also required to perform a Micro Teach session as part of the course, in order to gain their award. Learners will be required to construct a lesson plan before completing the Micro Teach and use Skype to demonstrate the 20-30 minutes session. Alternatively, you may record your Micro Teach and submit your audio-visual recording via Drop Box or WeTransfer.
The guided learning hours for this qualification are 48-61 hours and most students are certified within 3 months; however, all learners do have the full 12 months to complete the course entirely at their own leisurely pace.
Who Should Do This Course?
This course is the ideal award for those learners with no previous teaching experience or qualifications, as well as any students already working in the sector who would like to gain an official qualification. Furthermore, this qualification is suitable for individuals who want a shorter course to enable them to make suitable career choices.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Focus Awards are the approved awarding body for this qualification. Focus Awards believe in offering the very best service, advice and guidance so that we can support our learners on their journeys to success and achievement.
The three units that all learners must complete to gain this qualification are:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Approaches in Education and Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, but these entry requirements are useful for completing the course:
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Willingness to complete the course and better your understanding
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Support team – You will receive live support throughout the duration of your course. Our amazing Support Team are available around the clock through our support system, just submit a ticket with your query and we will provide a same day response!
- Knowledge base – Learners are provided with access to our Knowledge Base system, which is full of useful videos, articles, and documents to assist you throughout the course.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 5 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.