Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced professional middle managers whose roles cross all occupations and sectors of employment, specifically for those whose job role includes managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance.
Price: £999.99 all-inclusive
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
This course is ideal for those who currently work as a middle manager with roles and responsibilities that cross all occupations and sectors.
The ten units that all learners must complete to gain this qualification are:
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Manage product and/or service development
- Manage a budget
- Lead the development of a quality strategy
- Managing strategic marketing activities
- Manage customer service operations
All learners must meet these entry requirements to be able to complete the course:
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be employed as a middle manager – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in numeracy and literacy at a Level 2 standard
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Are you interested in this course but would like more information? If so, fill in this contact us form and one of our excellent representatives will contact you: