The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is an ideal qualification for learners looking to gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor whilst deepening their understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation. This qualification also provides learners with the skills and knowledge needed to be able to assess their own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor.
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is an ideal qualification for managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role. It is designed to develop learners planning to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
- Preparing for coaching role
- Preparing for mentoring role
- Coaching and mentoring
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 18 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!