The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (RQF) is designed to assist you in obtaining a promotion within your role or go on to enhanced entry for further study, as it is academically equivalent to a bachelor’s degree. The aim of the course is to provide learners with a sufficient foundation for a career in a range of sectors and specialisms. It has been developed to ensure that students gain a strong understanding of the core knowledge required to become a confident individual within the business and management sector.
As the course is blended learning based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through short questions, assignments and case studies using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform.
The guided learning hours for this qualification is 200 hours and most students are certified within 6-8 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course.
Who Should Do This Course?
The qualification is ideal for individuals who are beginning to, or are planning to move into, a career in business management. Successful completion of the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (RQF) will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment if they wish to do so.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
We include a variety of learning materials and resources as part of our all-inclusive service. These materials can include Unit Presentations, Advice Leaflets, Made Simple Guides and Reading Lists. Furthermore, we are always developing our course resources to enhance our learner experience. We have included some video content that now features in our courses:
- Financial management
- Leadership in organisations
- Management accounting
- Managing human resources
- Managing marketing strategy
- Managing operations
- Project management
- Strategic planning in business
The qualification is most suitable for learners with at least 6 years of working experience who have achieved:
- A bachelor’s degree qualification in any subject from a recognised institution
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of two years of working experience.
Mature learners without degree or equivalent qualifications who hold diplomas or advanced diplomas with more than six years of work experience of which at least two years are at supervisory / managerial level.
Mature learners without diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory /managerial levels.
Students must be able to demonstrate skills in numeracy and literacy at a Level 2 standard.
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.