Specialist Education and Training courses
Our Specialist Education and Training courses cover a wide range of subject areas which allow our learners to progress onto careers in specific subject areas.
- Level 3 Award in English (RQF) – This course provides the necessary skills required to teach literacy and language. The course will help develop speaking, listening, reading and writing aspects needed in teaching.
- Level 3 Award in Mathematics for Numeracy Teaching (RQF) – This course provides the necessary skills required to teach mathematics and numeracy. The course will teach learners how to use mathematics in different areas and how to handle different problems.
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching (RQF) – This course provides the necessary skills to teach in a school environment, working with children but not acting as a teacher.
- Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) – This course helps expand on the teaching assistant role. The course will teach learners how to handle different situations within the classroom environment.
- Level 5 Specialist Diplomas in Teaching (RQF) – This course is for learners who wish to teach in specific subject specialisms however, do not have prior teaching qualifications. Learners will be taught necessary skills in order to progress and achieve the qualification.
- Level 5 Standalone Diplomas in Teaching (RQF) – This course is for qualified teachers wanting to explore further, effective teaching and learning practical teaching skills. Learners should have prior qualifications, but they are not fully qualified to teach their subject specialism.
The variety of courses we offer cater to a number of different individuals who are looking to gain qualifications at different stages in order progress in a teaching career.