PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Bundle (Online Intructor-Led)
PRINCE2® is an established process-driven methodology that appears commonly across a variety of industries. Our Online Intrcutor-Led course provides a combination of Foundation and Practitioner provides learners with a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, whilst ensuring that they are fully equipped with the relevant knowledge to pass the examinations. Passing the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations will sufficiently prove that the learner has developed the skills and knowledge required to be part of, or manage, a successful PRINCE2® project.
Price: £999.99 all-inclusive
Our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course consists of a 5 day Online Instructor-Led programme. In the first 4 days, learners are able to attend our virtual sessions and learn the fundamentals of both the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications. These sessions are conducted via Zoom and are hosted by the dedicated course Tutor. This is then followed by an optional ‘Mock Exam’ on the 5th day, to provide the learner with the opportunity to test their knowledge. Furthermore, students will have 12 months access to course materials such as video presentations, PowerPoints and exam preparation documents. Finally, candidates will be able to book and attend the exams at a choice of 4 classroom locations with no additional charge!
PeopleCert are our accredited awarding body for our PRINCE2® project management courses. They are a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, delivering and leading exams worldwide.
Our Online Instrcutor-Led sessions provide learners with a perfect opportunity to learn the core elements of both qualifications, without having to take too much time out of their busy schedules. Furthermore, our package provides you with 12 months access to all materials, meaning they can be accessed at any time. The only classroom commitment is the examinations that need to be taken in order to pass the qualification, these can be booked at any time within the 12 months duration and when the time is convenient for the student.
The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course is intended for those aspiring to work as a project manager or as part of a project management team. The qualification is aimed at anyone looking to build their knowledge of project management or the PRINCE2® techniques, such as:
- Existing project managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Team Leaders or Managers
- Project Executives or Engineers
- Associate or Assistant Managers that have a role in working on projects
- Software Developers
Online Instrcutor-Led Session 1
Introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology
- Define the characteristics of a project
- Six aspects of project performance
- Integrated elements of PRINCE2®
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Initiating and Directing a Project Process
Business Case Theme
- Explain the purpose
- Benefits management approach
- Minimum requirements to apply the business case theme
- Business justification and key concepts
Online Instrcutor-Led Session 2
- Review of initiating and directing a Project Process
- Review of evening work
- Risk management approach
- Purpose of a risk budget
- Key concepts related to risk
- Explain purpose
- Minimum requirements to apply the quality theme
- Quality planning and assurance, customer expectations and acceptance criteria
- Purpose and the key management products
- Minimum requirements to apply the organisation theme
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all of those involved in the organisation theme
- Types of plans
- Recommended approach to planning and defining analysing products
- Change control approach, issue register, issue report
- Types of issue
- Change control procedures
Online Instrcutor-Led Session 3
Review of evening work
- Daily log, lessons log, lessons report, work package etc.
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project process
Online Instrcutor-Led Session 4
Apply PRINCE2® principles
- Continued business justification
- Role and responsibilities
- Experience, Tailor the principles
- Focus on the product
- Assess the effectiveness of applying the quality theme
- Demonstrate an understanding of key management products
- Applying the PRINCE2® risk, change, and controlling themes
Carrying out the activities of:
- Initiating project process activities
- Directing project process activities
- Controlling stage process activities
- Managing product delivery process activities
- Managing stage boundary process activities
- Closing a project process activities
Online Instrcutor-Led Session 5
Our Mock Exam provides our learners with the opportunity to assess their skills and knowledge that they have developed over the first 4 days of their training. Students will be provided with the result of their Mock Exam and this will clearly indicate whether the candidate will require more studying before sitting the official exams, or whether they are happy to book their offcials exams. This decision is for the student to decide, however they may choose to seek their Tutor’s advice if required.
If the learner is not confident in booking the exam straight away, they are provided with opportunity access our course materials in order to advance their studies. They can then choose to book the examination at a later date.
After completing the 4 sessions of Online Instructor-Led training, you are able to officially apply for your PRINCE2® Foundation Exam. If you then pass the Foundation exam, you will also be able to apply for your PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Examinations can be taken at one of four locations across the UK (Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, London) subject to availability. Dates and addresses will be made available to students when they have completed their initial Online Instructor-Led sessions.
Our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Bundle has no official prerequisites. However, we recommend that you have access to the following in order to access the whole course:
- Zoom account, to attend the Online Instructor-Led sessions
- 5 days available (Mon-Fri) , to attend the Online Instructor-Led sessions and sit the mock exam
- Headset/Microphone to communicate with your Tutor throughout the Online Instructor-Led sessions
- Webcam, to visually interact with your Tutor (optional)
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your Tutor and Support Team will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Learning resources – You will have 12 months access to course materials from the date of enrollment. These resources will assist you in preparation for your exams.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Online Instructor-Led sessions – You will be able to attend 4 different virtual sessions with your Tutor, to learn the fundamentals of both courses.
- Access to Mock Exam – You are able to sit a Mock Exam and assess your knowledge before applying for your official examinsations.