Level 3 Personal Training Course Bundle
Our fantastic bundle includes two REPs recognised courses: Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) (RQF) and Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (RQF). These courses provide learners with the under-pinning knowledge and skills required to work as an unsupervised personal trainer. The skills learners will develop after completing these courses will help them provide their service as a personal trainer.
Price: £999.99 all-inclusive
As the courses are blended learning based, with elements of observations, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform.
The guided learning hours for the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing is 158 hours and most students are certified within 3 months. The guided learning hours for the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training is 245 hours with most students being certified in 3 – 6 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course.
Who Should Do This Course?
These courses are ideal for learners who are looking to move into becoming a personal trainer, advanced Instructor or a club/centre supervisor, or for learners who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in personal training. Additionally, the courses allow learners to apply for REPs membership as a fitness instructor.
Focus Awards are the approved awarding body for our sports and personal training courses. Focus Awards believe in offering the very best service, advice and guidance so that we can support our learners on their journeys to success and achievement.
To view the course specification, please click here.
There are no videos that are directly related to this topic. However, we can display some Assessment Methods, which are part of the All Inclusive package:
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise):
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
All learners must meet these entry requirements to be able to complete the course:
- The courses require physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number at levels 3 and 2 respectively.
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
To learn more about us, please visit our about us page!