We include a variety of learning materials and resources as part of our all-inclusive service. These materials can include Unit Presentations, Advice Leaflets, Made Simple Guides and Reading Lists. Furthermore, we are always developing our course resources to enhance our learner experience. We have included some video content that now features in our courses:
- Principles of accounting
- Principles of business finance
- Management accounting and finance
- Management accounting
- Financial reporting processes
- Principles and techniques of financial management
- Auditing principles and practice
- Principles and practice of business law
- Principles of taxation
- An honours degree, preferably in a Business-related subject, from a recognised UK Higher Education institution or professional qualification or equivalent from a recognised overseas institution and be fluent in written and spoken English. Evidence needs to be provided where learners have studied in a University where English is not the official language.
Learners who do not hold a first degree may be accepted if they have:
• Completed Year 1 and Year 2 of a UK honours degree, or
• Have minimum of two years work experience in a role with management responsibility.
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.