The Level 4 Diploma in Occupational Health Management is designed to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of topics such as occupational hazards and risks, occupational injuries and diseases and health evaluation and monitoring whilst enabling the learners to put the knowledge into practice within a workplace.
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays as well as a portfolio of evidence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
This qualification is ideal for professional health and safety advisors as well as managerial, engineering and all other staff with responsibilities for occupational health and safety. It gives them the academic knowledge and skills to evaluate operational requirements against health and safety policies which have to respond to a changing regulatory, social and economic climate.
- Management of health hazards and risks
- Health care for occupational injuries and diseases
- Health surveillance in the workplace
- Health promotion in the community
- Occupational health in the workplace
- Occupational health and issues of ethics, regulation and professional growth
- Occupational and environmental epidemiology: concept and theory
- Application of occupational and environmental epidemiology principles in occupational health management practice
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 18 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!