Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales (RQF)
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales enables the learner to build on their existing skills in order to progress in the sales environment. Furthermore, it allows learners to develop new vital skills that are needed in the sales sector.
Assessment and delivery
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written assignments using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Furthermore, some aspects of this course will be assessed through a professional discussion with your qualified observer. The number of guided learning hours for this course is 131.
Who should do this course?
This course is the ideal award for learners who are already working in the sales environment, or those who would like to. This qualification is also suitable for individuals who are looking to gain a higher level qualification but want a short course which enables them to make suitable career choices.
- Understanding the sales environment
- Understanding sales techniques and processes
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- Must have a Level 2 Award in Principles of Sales
- Learners must be over 16 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!