Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales (RQF)
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Marketing helps to boost learner’s careers by providing them with the knowledge that employers look for. It can help those who are seeking to develop their marketing activities within their job role. This course can support career progression, or give individuals prior knowledge before starting their new career in the marketing sector.
Assessment and delivery
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written assignments using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Furthermore, some aspects of this course will be assessed through a professional discussion with your qualified observer. The number of guided learning hours for this course is 106.
Who should do this course?
This course is the ideal award for learners who want to improve their prior knowledge about marketing principles, as well as those who are looking to progress their career. A Level 2 qualification would be helpful, however it is not necessary. This qualification is also suitable for individuals who want a shorter course to enable them to make suitable career choices.
- Understanding the principles of marketing and evaluation
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Understanding the principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate your own performance at work
- Understanding the principles of digital marketing and research
- Understanding the principles of marketing stakeholder relationships
- Understanding the principles of market research
- Understanding the relationship between sales and marketing
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- Learners must be over 16 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!