Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering is aimed at people who are or intend to become supervisors of food handlers within the catering and hospitality industry.Learners on this course will expand their knowledge regarding food safety and hygiene, enabling them to identify any potential problems and apply the correct solutions, therefore improving their degree of competence within the workplace as well as raising the standards of practice within the working environment.
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a number of essays constructed into an online portfolio. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering is aimed those who work, or are preparing to work, in a supervisory role within a catering environment. This qualification may also be suitable for individuals who own or manage small catering businesses to learn to supervise effectively.
- Understand the Principles of Food Safety Supervision for Catering
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in maths and English at Level 2
- Students must be at least 16 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations– You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!