Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges (RQF)
The Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges will give you an understanding about the effects of challenging behaviour. It is important to understand the causes of challenging behaviour in order to find ways of managing situations in an appropriate way. This course can support learners in their progression onto other qualifications and relevant employment in the health and social care sector. Furthermore, this qualification is highly useful if you are already working in this sector.
Assessment and delivery
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written assignments using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Furthermore, some aspects of this course will be assessed through a professional discussion with your qualified observer. The number of guided learning hours for this course is 125.
Who should do this course?
This course is the ideal award for learners who have no prior qualification however, you may find it helpful if you have already gained a Level 1 qualification in healthcare or social care. This course can also be helpful for individuals who want to learn how to respond to incidences of behaviour they find challenging.
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- Understanding ways to support positive behaviour
- Understanding the importance of effective communication in managing challenging behaviour
- Understanding the role of reflection and support for individuals involved in incidents of challenging behaviour
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- Learners must be over 16 years old
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!