Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (RQF)
The Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills has been developed to give the learner a comprehensive introduction to the use of counselling skills in everyday life, both in and out of work. Some of the approaches that underpin the use of these skills will also be covered.
Price: £299.99 all-inclusive
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
This course is ideal for those who are interested in learning more about counselling and would like to develop their use of counselling skills for use in work or in a personal capacity. This is also a good starting point for those who may like to progress onto further counselling qualifications, as well as an excellent complementary course for other programmes, such as Health and Social Care courses.
The four units that all learners must complete to gain this qualification are:
- Using counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
All learners must meet these entry requirements to be able to complete the course:
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Willingness to complete the course and better your understanding
At 5 Star Courses, we pride ourselves knowing our fees are completely all inclusive. Our fees include:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on our learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Are you interested in this course but would like more information? If so, fill in this contact us form and one of our excellent representatives will contact you: