Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales (RQF)
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of the principles of sales at level 2. It is a fully approved qualification that provides evidence that the learner possesses the underpinning knowledge required for various job roles at level 2 that involve sales.
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays and professional discussion. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace
Who should do this course?
This course is for learners that are looking to develop their knowledge and understanding about the principles of sales in order to prepare them to work in a sales related role. Furthermore, students should undertake this Level 2 qualification if they feel they can use skills, knowledge and understanding to complete routine tasks within the role, some of which may not be familiar to them, and they feel they are ready to take responsibility for their work.
- Understanding the sales environment
- Understanding sales techniques and processes
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Customer service in sales
- Principles of online selling
- Qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- You need a desire to work in a role that involves aspects of sales
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!