- Delivery:Online Training
- Duration:12 Months Access
- Price 999.99
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
The purpose of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and is to develop the knowledge and skills required by managers and leaders within the sector. Achieving the qualification will allow learners to innovate and respond to a changing environment and to meet challenges and opportunities within health and social care.
Assessment and delivery
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Moreover, there are a number of requirements which must be met via workplace observation. The guided learning hours for this qualification are 586 hours and most students are certified within 6-9 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course.
Who should do this course?
Students looking to work within healthcare settings and job roles, such as:
- Adult nurse
- Care home manager
- Care worker
- Children’s nurse
- Health service manager
Successful learners can progress to further qualifications within the social care sector or other parts of the sector.
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop health & safety & risk management policies, procedures and practices in health & social care or children & young people’s settings
- Work in partnership in health and social care or children & young people’s settings
- Undertake a research project within service for health and social care or children and young people
- Lead and manage a team within a health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Develop professional supervision practice in a health and social care or children & young people’s work setting
- Develop procedures and practice to respond to concern and complaints
- Manage an inter-professional team in a health and social care or children and young people’s setting
- Manage domiciliary services
- Lead active support
- Lead and manage infection prevention and control within the work setting
- Manage health and social care practice to ensure positive outcomes for individuals
- Safeguarding and protection of vulnerable adults
- Understand safeguarding of children and young people for those working in the adult sector
- Lead person centred practice
- Assess the individual in a health and social care setting
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a voluntary or paid role within the sector.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
5 Star Courses all-inclusive features
Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!